Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekly Stampin Queen Card Sketch and my digital card


I was so bad this week - I made up my card for the weekly Stampin Queens card sketch challenge and then forgot to post it on my blog....Here is the card sketch we used this week.

I wanted to make a Halloween card with Stampin Up's My Digital Studio - how do you like those pops of pumpkin colors?  I used one of the My Digital Studio card templates that came with the software program, and then just changed it up to use the items I had.  Definitely makes the card designing go a little faster....

Here are some more of the beautiful cards made by the other folks, and 
Stampin Queen's design team:

Isn't that little tag and butterfly just perfect together? 

Kathy's cards are always great...








Check out the other cards for this week's card challenge and/or join us: 
Some great holiday cards here, so if you just pick one and make a few cards of it now, you can start stockpiling those cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment