Time for the weekly Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge #52! Just look at the beautiful cards by the design team - I just placed my Stampin' Up order for some new stuff and after seeing the new products on these cards, I can't wait to get my own! If you place your Stampin' Up order in my online store, we could get together to play with our new items and share ideas!!
Here is a picture of the new holiday catalog that comes out tomorrow:
Here are the cards by the design team:
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS052.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, August 6 at 11:55 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, August 6 at 11:55 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, August 9th @ 1:00 PM EST.