Saturday, January 28, 2023

New Stampin' Up catalog and addition to our family!

 

The newest Stampin' Up catalog is available!  https://www.stampinup.com/categories/whats-new/january-april-2023-mini-catalog    I really love the cover and color of it - purple is my fave color.  And what's inside is great; I already bought quite a few of the products!!  You can order from it in my online store:  https://www.stampinup.com/categories/whats-new/january-april-2023-mini-catalog

And don't forget when you place a $50 order, you get to select an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog too!  It's even more fun to get free stuff, right?! Here is where you can take a peek in this catalog: 

https://www.stampinup.com/categories/sales-specials/sale-a-bration

You will want to place an order by the end of February to take advantage of choosing a free product from the Sale-a-bration catalog....but if you place a $100 order, you can pick 2 items (or one of the items that take a $100 order because they are even more special).

And one more announcement....remember that I posted in Oct. that my first dog Inu, passed (still missing her....:-(      But now we have a new "Inu" who's been named Inuko!  When I saw her, I just had to get her as she looks like a mini version of Inukosan - take a look at these pics and you will see what I mean:

Old Inu (she was 14 yrs old):


And here is the new Inu, who is 10 yrs old and 10 lbs:

She's currently in a cone because she had surgery before we got her from the humane society of AZ (my other Inu was from the humane society of Georgia!) and there are so many things that we are seeing similar between the two of them - I swear Inu #1 is reincarnated in Inu #2!!  Our other dog Tootsi seems to like her as well - since Inu #2 is so little, I think Tootsi is watching out for her as a puppy so she has something to keep her occupied now as well!

I am so glad to have Inu as a part of the family and it gives me something to do while I have to stay home and rest a lot right now since my left hip hurts so bad - just found out that I have severe osteoarthritis in it as well as a labral tear from the front to the back....maybe I might be getting a new hip too....will find out after I meet with my doctor this week.  

Hope your new year is starting out fine!  Let me know if I can help you out with anything related to Stampin' Up, OK?




No comments:

Post a Comment