A fun gift project you can make using Stampin' Up items!
Mother's Day is just around the corner! I wanted to share a great idea that was posted on the demonstrators' section of Stampin' Up that I thought would give you both a gift bag for your mother's day gift and a matching card! You can buy these supplies in my online store now and get those that you need to make this project....then you can change the colors to use them for other occasions (birthdays, Father's Day, etc.). With this project you even color your tissue paper to match and it really makes the gift pop, don't you think? I just love products that you can reuse over and over just by changing the colors and theme!
Stampin' Up Products used:
Stamps: Friendly Phrases Stamp Set; Oh, Hello Stamp Set
(#130733, $18.95 clear acrylic stamps)
Paper: Pool Party Cardstock; Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad; Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools: Whisper White Baker's Twine; Brights Designer Buttons; Big Shot; Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die; Floral Frames Framelits Dies; Brayer; White tissue paper and Craft stick
Instructions to make the box:
- Cut a box from Whisper White Cardstock using the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die. (#115965, $39.95 - on the retiring list so get yours now)
- Cut out a flower from a piece of copy paper using the Floral Frames Framelits Dies. (#127012, $26.95)
- Position the negative image over the front panel of the box, and stamp the chevron image in Summer Starfruit ink.
- Assemble the box.
- Thread Whisper White Baker's Twine through the holes of the button and tie a bow. Adhere the button to the center of the chevron flower.
- Stamp "Here's to you" in Basic Gray ink on the Pool Party Cardstock. Cut out the greeting in a banner shape and adhere it to the craft stick.
- Color the tissue paper with Summer Starfruit ink using the Brayer.
- Put the tissue paper and craft stick in the box.
Use the leftover cardstock and make a matching card for your mother's day card!
Recycle and reuse as needed :-)
Don't forget to order the Stampin' Up items you need in my online store; check your "wish list" for other items you might want too (check the retiring list of products as well)!
If you join my team as a Stampin' Up demonstrator, you will receive online access to the password-protected demonstrators' sites to get lots more project ideas and discounts!!
Thanks for stopping by!