Here is the weekly card sketch design challenge to inspire you to play along with us!
I made my card with Stampin Up's My Digital Studio (you can try it for free for 30 days - see the side of my blog to download it).
Here are cards from the design team:
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS036.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, April 12th at 10 AM EST.
- Hope you can Join US! http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2013/04/03/pcccs-36-card-sketch/