Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter "baskets" projects using Stampin Up cello bags





These are the Easter "baskets" I made as thank you for some folks, along with the two doggie cards I recycled to give them.   Sure hope they like those bunny peeps!  Aren't they bright and cherry colors now?  I remember when we could only get yellow bunnies and chicks, and now look what we can get!

Here are some pictures of how I put the Easter "baskets" together - you could easily change out the treats inside for a different occasion!

 Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5" x 3" x 11-1/2")  #127850 - only $3.95 if you order them from me! 
 







 Did you have a great Easter and special brunch/lunch/dinner/breakfast?  We went to an Easter buffet, yum.  Got any Easter candy left still?  I actually have some malted milk Easter eggs, jelly beans, and bunny peeps - wow!

Be sure to order a supply of these gusseted cellophane bags from me so you have some on hand for quick and easy gift giving, OK?  Check out my special if you join Stampin Up - it's on the top right side of my blog.
Thanks for looking :-)

 



DO YOU:

Want a few stamps, papers, supplies?  Place an order with me.
Want a lot of stamps and free stuff too?  Host a workshop for yourself and friends.
Want it all, the discounts, newsletters, etc.?  Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!  Mary Noble, Stampin Up demonstrator
online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment