Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back from Stampin' Up convention and blogging again!


Wow what an exciting last few weeks it has been, getting ready to go to Stampin' Up's 25th silver anniversary Convention for its demonstrators in Salt Lake City!  Since my hubby said he would take me in our RV, I was so glad to be going along with our two furbabies!  I  had heard there would be lots of surprises, activities, and tons of new things...Since we were driving, we had to plan driving time there and back, and I still haven't unpacked everything yet...

Since Stampin' Up donates a portion of the funds from the Ronald McDonald stamps to Ronald McDonald house, one of the Convention's special guests was Ronald himself!!  No french fries around though lol.

A new Guinness world record was set at this convention - most cards send from one location - there was the official Guinness world record tracker/counter there to count every one of them!  Here's the official certificate: 



And we got the most beautiful backpack with so great stuff inside (stamp sets, etc.! - The bags are white with silver trim and quatrefoil designs on it - so many pockets on it and it holds a lot of stuff!


There were even more boards with cards, samples, new product info on them, and demonstrators from all over the world....French, Australian, spoken on the restrooms, and I came home with lots of pretty swaps...



You can take advantage of all the great new promotions that Stampin' Up has - there is something for everyone and everything, and anything you can think of!!  You can check them all out from my online store  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/ and/or visit the Stampin' Up blog.  

And this is the very best time to join Stampin' Up just to get the Stampin' Up items you want at a discount, early-bird, ideas, plus free gifts from me - see the side buttons on the side of my blog for info on the freebies you get when you become a demonstrator with me.

I will never forget this convention - it was the best and most exciting ever....but this was only my third one, but I bet there are lots of other folks who will agree with me!

I hope to share more pics of convention here when I get them off my camera....gotta find it first!  

No comments:

Post a Comment