Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time for another card sketch challenge!



Gee, it's Wednesday already - and that means time for the next weekly card sketch challenge on Stampin Queens!  Here in Arizona the day isn't over yet....I made my card with My Digital Studio this past weekend, uploaded it to Stampin Queens....then forgot it was suppose to be posted on my blog today....guess I will just have to put it in my calendar on my cell phone so I remember to do it, huh?  Can you tell this is my first time on a design team?!


This was a case of one of my previous My Digital Studio cards I did - here is my previous card:

Isn't that cool how you can use the same card sketch and just by using different colors, stamps, and embellishments, you can make a card
that looks totally different?!
Here are a few of the other cards made by others for this week's card sketch challenge:









Check out the rest of the cards in this week's challenge here:

Now that you have seen some inspirations for the card sketch, hopefully you will have some ideas and put together your card to join
us this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment