Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's card sketch challenge - Stampin Queens


The middle of the week is here - that means it's time for another card sketch challenge with Stampin Queens!  Here is the card sketch to be used this week.  You can play along with us at:


I used My Digital Studio by Stampin Up to make my card this week - the paper used in my card was Paisley Petals.  I love that paper!  Here is my card:


The white stamps on the solid corner colors are also from the Paisley Petals stamp set.  I used the new ruffled ribbon and triple doily punch for the "flower" in the bottom left corner.  I was able to match up all the colors with My Digital Studio because it has a feature that you can "pick" the exact color you want to match another color in your project.

Here are some more of the other cards that used
 this week's sketch:


 

I bet you are wondering why they are so small - !!  Well I have to admit I did that on purpose so you would want to go to the Stampin Queens' website to see the larger versions of the cards, and the other great cards too!  Maybe even make a card and upload it to this week's challenge!  See you there!! 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MDS! What a great card, thanks for sharing!

    Smiles,
    Heather

    PS. I really love the idea behind the small photos at the bottom...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I haven't used MDS for cardmaking yet, so I find yours so inspiring. Love the color combo you chose. I also really like the DSP. TFS.

    ReplyDelete