Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Fling 2011 in AZ - some pics

I went to a stamping event last month, and made some beautiful projects I wanted to share with you!!  I have been dying to make a cupcake with the Stampin' Up products, and finally got to do it at this event!!  We used the striped grosgrain ribbon and crochet lace trim, with a button on the top - doesn't it look yummy?!  And below it is a flower made from Stampin' Up's Fun Flower diecut and a vintage trinket key - which I promptly put at the top of my mini-tree.  Here are some more pictures of them:
 
We made a cupcake holder box to put the cupcake in,
which as you can see, I didn't finish decorating in these pictures (!)  I will have to get that fun flower diecut - it makes such pretty flowers. 

In the middle of this picture is a candy bar holder, which I made a masculine version of (just used the reverse side of the flowered designer paper - that is what one of the great things about Stampin' Up's designer papers...)  And gave it to my husband as part of his Valentine's Day present.  I think he is hoping I will put another one in, since he ate it right away lol!

That is the new Stampin' Up petal cone diecut on the left, which we put the flower on top of....well, that's what some other people did - mine is on the top of my tree!

Here is one of the boards of swap cards - swapping cards at these events is so much fun - I love seeing what everyone else makes and swaps - My swap was the pink pompom girl card I posted last week.

And here I am at the table with other stampers!!  I am on the left with my new haircut and bangs (!) Don't I look like I am having FUN?!   The day just flew by and everyone went home with lots of goodies!  Diana and Rhonda do a fabulous job of organizing this event not once a year, but two times a year - Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment