I received my very first blog award from one of my SU team mates - Kathy Elliot!! (she has beautiful projects on her blog: http://jkelliotcrafts.blogspot.com/) as well as a beautiful furbaby!
I was so honored and pleased to get it....seems that when you get this award, you are supposed to give 8 random things about yourself, and then pass the award onto 8 other bloggers that inspire you in some fashion or another. Hmmm, 8 things....here goes...
1. I used to compete in roller skating - figures and dance (loved it - have a collection of awards that I still keep!)
2. I have taken figure ice skating tests and was working on my Gold ice dance tests when I was last taking private lessons (loved that too)
3. I competed in country-western couples dances for 5 years with my now hubby - that's how we met - we were both line dancing....
4. I have a "red" dog that we are working with so we can do some dog agility competitions with (they call them "trials")
5. I am a professional seamstress, but not done much of that lately....mostly sewing repairs (boring) But I loved designing and making my skating outfits, as well as outfits for others
6. I love dolls and paper dolls (have a little collection of those)
7. I took private hula, flamenco, and Japanese dancing lessons...been in shows too
8. I was a personal fitness trainer for "surf and turf," which meant I coached people for both aquatic and land fitness programs.
Gee, now that I have gotten started, it's actually kinda hard to limit it to only 8 things! So has anyone else felt that way?? I will have to put together a list of 8 bloggers I will be sending the Stylish Blogger Award....
In the meantime, check out the new cards I just added to my Etsy shop by clicking on the Etsy link on the left, OK? Sleep sweet!