Monday, February 14, 2011

My first blog award "Stylish Blogger Award - My Etsy Shop

I received my very first blog award from one of my SU team mates - Kathy Elliot!!  (she has beautiful projects on her blog:  http://jkelliotcrafts.blogspot.com/) as well as a beautiful furbaby!

I was so honored and pleased to get it....seems that when you get this award, you are supposed to give 8 random things about yourself, and then pass the award onto 8 other bloggers that inspire you in some fashion or another.  Hmmm, 8 things....here goes...

1.  I used to compete in roller skating - figures and dance (loved it - have a collection of awards that I still keep!)

2.  I have taken figure ice skating tests and was working on my Gold ice dance tests when I was last taking private lessons (loved that too)

3.  I competed in country-western couples dances for 5 years with my now hubby - that's how we met - we were both line dancing....

4.  I have a "red" dog that we are working with so we can do some dog agility competitions with (they call them "trials")

5.  I am a professional seamstress, but not done much of that lately....mostly sewing repairs (boring) But I  loved designing and making my skating outfits, as well as outfits for others

6.  I love dolls and paper dolls (have a little collection of those)

7.  I took private hula, flamenco, and Japanese dancing lessons...been in shows too

8.  I was a personal fitness trainer for "surf and turf," which meant I coached people for both aquatic and land fitness programs.

Gee, now that I have gotten started, it's actually kinda hard to limit it to only 8 things!  So has anyone else felt that way??  I will have to put together a list of 8 bloggers I will be sending the Stylish Blogger Award....

In the meantime, check out the new cards I just added to my Etsy shop by clicking on the Etsy link on the left, OK?  Sleep sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your list. Wow! What amazing things you've done! Will check back to see what other bloggers inspire you.

    ReplyDelete