Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo cube - details and pics on how to make it; SaleABration started today!!







First I have to tell you the biggest news about the Stampin' Up SaleABration that just started today - it is one of the best all 'round events offered every year where you can get great FREE products from the SaleABration catalog for every $50 you order.  On the left side of my blog you can click on the picture of the catalog and see the awesome products you can get free....I know I am going to take advantage of this - I've been waiting to put in my order so I could take advantage of this!




 And here are the pictures of the Decor Elements decor block that I made into a photo cube (yes, you can order the blocks from me - $9.95 for a set of 4, so you can make a set of them!)
I used the Stampin' Up bigz diecut flower daisies #2, always artichoke seam binding ribbon, 1/8" marina mist taffeta ribbon, big designer crumbcake button, designer paper paper pack pear polka dots (a level 1 hostess designer paper stack or paper you can buy from me), Celebrations designer paper and a blue non-Stampin' Up binder clip (can't remember where I got it, sorry, but I have seen them at dollar stores). 

After cutting the paper into 3" x 3" pieces and gluing them on the block with the anywhere glue stick (Stampin' Up's rectangular glue stick is the best!), I used the distressing essentials kit to sand the edges and then rub the azul distressing ink pad on them. 
A strip of the seam binding ribbon was attached but only glued at the front (so you could put little photo cards behind the other 3 sides), and another strip tied through the button (this button had big holes so it was easy). The daisy flower edges were curled with the bone folder and mini glued dotted together... 

Then marina mist taffeta ribbon was put through the other button holes, and a strip put over the seam binding on the block (again only adhering on the front)....flowers were glued on top.
The binder clip was attached with a hot glue adhesive and lots of mini-glue dots were used to put the button on the front. 

These are the 3 photo cards I made with the paper scraps so they slid behind the ribbon on the 2 sides and back of the block which is now a photo cube!!  If you have any Qs about it, please email me....mklecuyer@hotmail.com OK?

A Cinderella transformation from a plain wooden block to a bright and cheery photo cube, that you can change out the pics on top, back, and sides just by reversing them, or even making new ones!

Here is a little bit more info on the SaleABration event and how it works:

     Spend -- When you spend $50 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There's no limit--for every $50 you spend, you can select another FREE Sale-A-Bration reward! To start earning free, exclusive Sale-A-Bration rewards, contact me (view merchandise you can get free by clicking on SaleABration picture on left side of my blog)!


     Host -- When you host a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping), you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits! Contact me to schedule your Sale-A-Bration workshop.


     Join -- During Sale-A-Bration, if you join as a demonstrator you receive 15% off the price of the standard or Digital+ Starter Kits--that's over $310 worth of high-quality Stampin' Up! products for just $148.75! In addition, new demonstrators get a FREE Bonus Bundle worth up to $50! To take advantage of this special, limited-time offer, contact me today.


     The Sale-A-Bration promotion started today, January 25, and runs through March 31, so don't miss your chance to earn free products! Contact me to book your workshop or learn more about this promotion. The full-color Sale-A-Bration brochure full of beautiful project ideas you can make using these limited-edition Sale-A-Bration sets can be seen by clicking on the SaleABration picture on the left side of my blog. 
...I'm off to finalize my order and get my free products - just send me an email (mklecuyer@hotmail.com) to place your $50 order and get your FREE stuff too OK?  (I can send you a Paypal invoice) Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment