Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2 more polka dot cards with "hybrid" Stampin Up; SaleABration pics

SaleABration....Free product of your choice in SaleABration catalog with every $50 order
Here is one of the products that you can get free with your order - click on SaleABration picture on left side of my blog to view the other products you can get free in this catalog!  Limited time only....

OK now that I gave you a gentle reminder about the FREE Stampin' Up products you can get with your order (not!), I wanted to share 2 cute cards I made for a polka dot theme.  I like these polka dot cards way more than the other polka dot card I posted recently.... 

The house pictures on these 2 cards were from a Stampin' Up paper pack that is retired, and I was sorry to see them go because I love little houses (yeah, I was a dollhouse and doll girl....wait, I still am!)  The pear pizzaz cardstock is current Stampin' Up, as well as the embossing folder Perfect Polka Dots, the paper behind the pearls and pearls, and the marina mist inkpad for the dots (which is a current stamp set Season of Joy-the snowflakes!). 

The baja breeze card, polka dot ribbon, and designer dotted paper behind the pear pizzaz and house pictures are retired Stampin' Up.  Even though some of the items on these cards are retired, and some are current Stampin' Up, I was happy to see that they went so well together!  But that is one of the great things about Stampin' Up's products - they coordinate so beautifully.  I am always glad to be able to mix and match them!
So they are "hybrid" cards, right?!

Here is a closeup of the pearls glued to the dots from current designer paper, which happen to be leftover dots from my polka dot photo cube I just made....The 2-way glue is perfect for little spots like this, because I am sending the cards in the mail so wanted to be extra sure they wouldn't come off, and in a little padded envelope too.


Can you see the differences between the 2 cards? 
Aren't those little houses cute???!! 


Hope you have had a chance to take a peek at the SaleABration catalog - and let me know what FREE products you would like!  (mklecuyer@hotmail.com)
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment