Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shabby Chic and/or Vintage Challenge Projects




These are some projects I've been working on with the shabby chic and/or vintage inspiration - how do you like them?  There is a flower clothespin holder hanger, flower clothespin magnet, two vintage flower pins, distressed ruffled flower pin card, paper bag purse, snowflake gift pillow box, ruffly newsprint flower pin, and the gift pillow box with the necklace I made to put inside it (believe it or not, the large beads are made out of potato nuggets!)....Here is the picture that is the inspiration for the theme, and here are my recycled project boxes with some of the finds I bought and made for them (the project boxes are the bottoms of water bottle cases lol!)



The only things I really spent more $$ on were the crystal beads and pendant for the necklace!  I had many of the products already, or got them on sale real cheap, or recycled stuff.... Now that is the true heart of shabby chic and vintage, don't you think?  I can't decide which one(s) I like the best....which is your favorite?  Do you think these projects reflect shabby chic and/or vintage?  I would love any feedback or comments, and suggestions on how these could be made even more shabby chic or vintage!  Thanks for looking.  Hope you find something today for shabby chic or vintage!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for your interest in TSTR DT Call. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete