Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another flower clothespin hanger




Thought I would share some of the deets on another flower clothespin hanger I just made....I used red and white inkpads to distress the flowers and butterfly - on the edges and crumpled one of the flowers and then dabbed it in the inkpad....I bought a couple of those silk flower bunches on sale and took them all apart so I had tons of flower parts to use:


Some of these got the red inkpad too....I used the flower's pearl center for the butterfly, and tulle behind the flower, and then a vintagey red button was held on with a pearl pin, and a red gingham brad in the center - see here:

Here is a side view of the flower clothespin hanger where you can see the red painted clothespin:
 


All in all, I spent very little $$ making this and ended up with lots of spare parts to make more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails