Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sneak peek-Shabby chic clothespin picture hanger for baby

Wanted to give you a sneak peek and share what I have spent the last 2 days working on...I used all new Stampin' Up products on this and only things that were not Stampin' Up were the clothespin (painted white-it's underneath) and the tulle circle.  Here are some more pictures of them:


In the picture above, they look like lollipops!  I am really trying to implement the shabby chic/cottage theme into my projects now....would love to hear what you think - if these look like shabby chic, or what you think I could improve on to add/do different to get that look....
Tomorrow I will post details and pictures of the hanging baby clothespin picture holder so you can make your own - I'm off to package up 7 of them to mail out...


No comments:

Post a Comment