Sunday, July 11, 2010

Japanese Washi Masking/Duct Tape


Had to share these pretty Japanese Washi Masking/Duct Tape sets with you - love the colors!  I have some of these and they are fun to use - I covered some of my clothespins with them and made mini-purse picture hangers - see here:

These were my very first clothespin picture hangers that I made and clipped them on one of those little green shiny trees with lights to decorate it, but the pictures of it didn't turn out, so I won't post it and make you squint to see them!  Now my clothespins have blossomed into bigger hangers, which you can see in my previous posts....Anyway, if you hurry, you can go to Little Happy Things' blog and enter to win some Japanese Washi Tape. 

   http://littlehappythingsilove.blogspot.com/

Here's some more about the Japanese Washi tape:  The masking tape is unique in that it can be pulled on and off numerous times and leaves no residue or paper tears. A perfect and fun way to adorn any gift, lunch bag, journal or scrapbook. Also can be used as labels or decorative element on anything, you can write on this tape, stick it onto plastic bags, paper or boxes....
                                                  I bet you will want to try some!!





No comments:

Post a Comment