Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter, more skirt cards

Well it is officially Easter here - depending on your time zone...Been planning how to set up my craft/sewing/spare guest room. Now to actually do it - in the meantime I made 8 more of those darlin' side wrap apron/skirt cards - polka dots (love anything with polka dot!) and sunflowers (which I have grown fond of even with allergies).  Since these were for the other gals in my SU downline group, they are completely made with current Stampin Up products.  I didn't have any colored brads so used the rhinestone brads to put a little bling on them....hmm, maybe I will do up some with more bling on them in the future.  Here are the polka dot cards:


And here are the sunflower skirt cards -  isn't that pretty how I used the "opposite" colors for the embellishments?  Although I LOVE purple AND polka dots, the turquoise card with the soft suede is my favorite...It looks really really better in real life - Which one do you like best?  Post a comment/choice with your email address and I will email you my pattern/directions for the card.


Happy bunny day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love both cards that have turquoise in them! These are too cute! I would love the template/instructions! belindafoster@msn.com Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,

    These little skirt cards are stinking cute! I'd love to have the instructions for them.

    I've gone all through your blog and really enjoyed reading the 'what's happening in my life' type comments as well as the craft related comments. The potato necklaces were a hoot.

    Have a marvelous day,
    Mary Haden
    haden#ciaccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely looove the polka dot ones & would love the template.Thankyou sooooo much for sharing.
    I am from Australia & love your blog.
    Regards from Ingrid
    inkyingrid.k@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete