Friday, April 23, 2010

Card kit - retired reversible designer paper-Stampin Up

     I sure didn't think I would like the reversible designer cardstock paper when Stampin Up came out with it, but am now lovin' it....All the colors coordinate and mix/match really well.  So I had to use some of the retired paper I have because they are sooo pretty.  I made up a kit with two cards out of the discontinued paper and some of the products....but used some new stuff too. 
     The kit has lots of extra embellishments to play with or make other cards too.  There is enough to make 6 cards with envelopes and I designed the cards so there is one "feminine" theme and one "masculine..."  But of course, since the paper and most of the embellishments are reversible, you can add your own touch....They are pretty self-explanatory to make (I hope, so easy even a caveman can do it lol!)  Here's a picture of the masculine and feminine cards:

Here is a closeup of the things included for the 3 "feminine" cards (sort of vintage-style I thought):

And here is a picture of the things I provided for the 3 "masculine" cards (colorful, bright, and I even used 3 patterned colors, wow):
Can you see there is even some extra reversible designer paper? 

Here is a picture of all the items in the kit spread out on the floor (!) for the 6 cards - I had way too much fun punching out a variety of the embellishments....kinda compulsive to make sure there was enough:

So then I packaged this all up and mailed it to Lynne, my new friend:
Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry - I was using my cell phone and it was kinda of late....But a big THANK YOU and long-distance HUG to Lynne, who was my "first" - She will know what I mean by that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment