Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pics of card displays at stamp convention

There was a weekend stamping convention this month in town. Since I had never been to it, I was able to get 2 free tickets and check it out!  Here are some pictures of the creative card displays.
 

There were doorprizes and demonstrations....classes you could take on the spot...discounts...



Since I am a dog lover, I had to get another cute dog stamp to add to my collection!



These events are fun to go to so you can see what other crafters make with stamps, as well as get ideas.   
Can you believe that I used my other free ticket for my husband?!  He seemed to actually enjoy himself - and there were quite a few male vendors and demonstrators, so he could see that other guys really do this kind of stuff lol.

Speaking of dogs, our furbaby got a new fuzzy blanket - here is a pic of her trying it out...It looks like it meets with her approval! 

No comments:

Post a Comment