Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thinking of you greeting 1999 Stampin' Up set - can you name this set (please help)?

Now here's a quick quiz for you - can you pick out the items on this card that are current Stampin' Up products, and which are retired?  That's a little pearl in the middle of the small flower....Since I have a friend  who broke their ankle and my aunt is having gall bladder surgery, I wanted to send them a card....but the Get Well greeting didn't seem quite right, so I went with Thinking of You....and put a personal note inside.  The  retired SU colors I used were cameo coral and groovy guava (remember them?!) and also the current Soft Suede, which is a beautiful color to use for a vintagey-type shade.  Current Stampin Up items on this card are Vintage wallpaper embossing folder, crochet lace, grosgrain ribbon, little leaves diecut, little flower from Priceless stamp set, crumbcake cardstock, sticky back pearl.

The greeting on this card is from a 1999 retired stamp set - woe is me, I didn't put the label on it because it was one of the very first stamp sets I ever bought from SU (I am keeping it, I like it so much) and no one taught me when I started that you were suppose to do that!  So if anyone out there can tell me what the name of the stamp set is, please help me out - you will save me a lot of searching!  I have other nameless stamp sets I will ask for help with if I can't figure out the stamp set names....I wondered what I was suppose to do with those labels - besides throw them out - I can just hear some of you out there saying, OH NO NO NO!  My bad....Thanks for any help anyone can give me with naming this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment