Monday, August 29, 2016

Silver & Gold Sleigh Stampin' Up


If you are a crafter, you are already thinking about your Christmas cards!  The new holiday Stampin' Up catalog comes out Sept. 1st and I just had to get the beautifully detailed Santa's Sleigh set - I fell in love with the sleigh and knew it would be perfect in gold and silver.  I love all metallics so the holiday catalog swap I am in was an opportunity to do this...


The Stampin' Up products I used on this card were:

Santa's sleigh stamp set and framelits,
Delightful dijon ink and cardstock,
Presents & pine cones designer paper,
Glimmer gold paper,
Silver foil paper,
Natural trim ribbon with gold,
White mica flakes for snow,
Rhinestones, pearls, and
Sponge dauber.

I am also entering my card in 2 challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches FMS251




and Libby's Theme Challenge WWC82 - Trees
 http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/08/wwc82-libbys-trees-theme-challenge.html


Here are a couple closeup photos of my card:




You can purchase all of the products I used on my sleigh card in my online store...that is, when the new holiday catalog becomes available on September 1st.
So what are your plans for your Christmas crafting so far?




7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to show the sleigh! Lovely card. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on this die, and how you've contrasted the two metallic foils. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a rich card, with the foils, Mary! Perfect for Christmas. I love the sleigh with it's scroll work. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, what an elegant card! Love the sleigh, of course, but that wonderful silver Christmas tree certainly pulls attention to itself as well. The rhinestones on the branches---they're definitely the "cherry on top". Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary what an awesome start to your Christmas cards for this year!. This card is so stunning. I love the sleigh and the gold foil tree with it's rhinestone baubles. I also liked how you turned this sketch on it's side and made it work for you. Nicely done! Thanks so much for entering your card on the Wednesday Watercooler Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Christmas really is on it's way isn't it? What a beautiful creation you've shared for the challenge. Thanks for the encouragement to get my own stamps and dies out to play. Love this set! Thanks for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on my tree challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete