Saturday, August 20, 2016

A fall card with copper foil and glimmer paper

August is almost over already, and fall is just around the corner....The upcoming Stampin' Up holiday catalog not only has Christmas products, but fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving items.  I just made a card with the fall products that I am sharing.  I absolutely love all the copper colored items - it is my favorite metallic color and perfect for fall.

Here are a few more pics of my copper fall card - these items will be in the Stampin' Up holiday catalog available on September 1:





The pumpkin pie glimmer paper under my copper foil tree really makes it pop like it was real metal, don't you think?  You could easily make this card a little fancier too!  The more detailed edgelits and framelits are so much fun to play with. And no more fussy cutting by using the Big Shot with edgelits and framelits!!

Be sure you check back to see the Stampin' Up holiday catalog in my online store on September 1st!


No comments:

Post a Comment