Monday, August 22, 2016

An album for lighthouse lovers


 My sister was married last month at the Scituate Lighthouse in Mass. - it was a beautiful setting for their wedding ceremony with gorgeous views and a perfect day!




Since my sister and her new hubby like to visit lighthouses, I had to make a lighthouse scrapbook album for them!  Here are some pics of it - I used a red, white, and blue theme and some of the products used in it were from Stampin' Up!  I was lucky to buy a scrapbook album that had a nautical anchor on the cover and some ribbon with lighthouses and boats on it (they like boats too):


Here are the inside covers:






 Here are the inside pages:























Since I knew they were going to have the ceremony at the lighthouse, I had a couple months to start collecting the papers, embellishments, etc. for it....Yep, they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment