Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weekly card sketch challenge #43


 It's here - that is the weekly card sketch design and challenge #43!

 http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/06/sqsc-43.html
Here is the card sketch that you can use, or modify slightly.  I made my card using Stampin Up's My Digital Studio and it allows me to do all sorts of things with what I have and make mistakes, then easily fix them....don't you just love it when you can turn a mistake into something great?!  

One of my favorite color combos is pool party and any shade of yellow.  Thanks to Madeline for this color duet...I can't seem to get onto her webpage to share the color challenge info. 


Another good tool for color combos is the Stampin Up color coach:

Let this coach help you put together custom color schemes to express your unique creativity. Whether you want a quick reference of all colors in a collection, a card for every color, or blank cards to record your own color combinations, this swatch book Is for you!

■ Includes 55 double-sided cards with removable metal post fastener
■ Includes color theory cards and individual color swatch cards
■ On individual color cards, one side shows color, the other side lists coordinating colors
■ Card size: 2-3/4" x 4-1/2"
Price $14.95 if you order from my online store or from me.

Once you have this, you can get cards with the newest colors and combos for only $2.50.  Stampin Up has oodles of tutorials, suggestions, ideas, that you have access to when you join as a demonstrator.  And of course a 20% on your orders!

Before I forget, here are cards from the design team for this week's card sketch design:









Come on over to the website below for more card pictures and ideas!
 http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/06/sqsc-43.html

If you have any questions about joining, or having private classes, send me an email OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment