Saturday, June 23, 2012

Card sketch time! #44

 Yes, it's time for another fun card sketch challenge, using the card design above.  I got my weeks mixed up and so didn't get to do my own card, but there are some awesome cards posted by the Stampin Queens design team!   Here's the link, and I posted several of the cards below.

 http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/06/sqsc-44.html






 In looking at these cards I realize the stamp set with the bicycles is great and I think I am going to have to get that in my next Stampin Up order...let me know if there is anything you would like to order from me, or check out my online store - make sure you look at the Clearance Rack too as there are some great price reductions!

Here's one more card posted this week - you know it's coming so why not get started now?  I actually made my first Christmas card this week lol!

You can upload your card using this design sketch here:
http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/06/sqsc-44.html

Now that I have my weeks straightened out, and just bought some new My Digital Studio stamps and papers, even ribbons, I am going to use them for the next card sketch design challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment