Saturday, June 2, 2012


 Browse it on the left side of my blog...
In the card above I used some of the new items that are in it:  
New firmer color inkpads in gumball green and midnight muse,  
Midnight muse cardstock (these are some of the new In Colors1),
gumball green ribbon that I ruched,
 designer paper (I swiped it with gumball green!), and
the new Papaya Collage stamp set.

Here are some more of the fun items in the new Stampin Up catalog:

 








Here is another variation of my Papaya Collage card - when you place an order either in my online store or with me, you will receive one of these cards!  Or if you want to get discounts, free/discounted promotions, tutorials, you can even become a Stampin Up demonstrator yourself for only $99!  You get to choose from both paper and digital products for your starter kit...


No comments:

Post a Comment