Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly card sketch challenge #42


Time for another card sketch challenge - here is the card design for week #42.  Below is the link where you can upload your card using this design.

Here are some of the cards by the design team:








There are some great inspirational cards here that can be used for a masculine card for Father's Day, which is this weekend!!

You can join this week's card sketch challenge at this link:

I have been pouring over the new Stampin Up catalog and putting together a wish list....now to narrow it down to an affordable order size!  It seems that when I see one of the new Stampin Up products in real life, if it wasn't on my wish list, I have to put it on my wish list!

Have you started your wish list?  I have been making some cards with the new Stampin Up items and will be posting them soon! 
What are your favorite new items??!
Remember that when you place an order with me, you receive a free card

No comments:

Post a Comment