Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stampin Queens weekly card sketch challenge and cards

 


http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/11/sqsc14.html
This week's card sketch challenge at Stampin Queens involved making a card that was turned sideways - I wanted to use some fall colors - and found that Stampin Up's designer paper Paisley Petals had some great papers I could use - here is my card made with My Digital Studio:


I used this picture for my inspiration, which was the Friday Inspiration Challenge (Nov. 18th) on Cristena and Megan's So Stampalicious online stamping classes for Thanksgiving.  You can check out the classes by clicking on the picture of the classes on the left side of my blog.  Lots of fun stuff on the classes!


Here are the cards that the other Stampin Queens' design team came up with for this challenge - aren't they wonderful??









Hope you can stop by and maybe even submit a card! 
 Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment