Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Card sketch challenge time! Start those Christmas cards...

 I have been remiss in posting anything since Nov. 2nd....so to make it up to you, I'm posting all of the great cards that the Stampin Queen's design team did for this week's card sketch challenge! 

And here is my card I did using Stampin Up's My Digital Studio.  My awesome son modified the dog photo for me and I just made it black and white....This is our neighbor's dog, Truffles.  She is a cutie! 
I am going to print off some of these cards and then decorate and emboss them for a Christmas present for our neighbor - I think she will like that!


All of the design team's cards were really beautiful this week - this was a fun card sketch to work with too.  Hope you might get inspired to join us this week:

Or if you want even more fun, right in the convenience of your own home anytime, you can check out the online card class that Cristena and Megan are doing - So Stampalicious - When you go to this link http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/11/sqsc-13.html you can get more info about their online card classes.  It doesn't get any easier to have your own personal instructor!  And saves on time and gas....












Now you can see why I had to post all of this week's cards - just couldn't pick a few - they were all just that good!  http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/11/sqsc-13.html

No comments:

Post a Comment