Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two more cards Stampin Up mostly retired supplies

 Here are a couple more cards I made this week - I will be sharing them with the neighborhood ladies that I get together with and make cards.  I used mostly retired Stampin Up products on them. 
Here are a few more pictures of the cards in the making.

I used Stampin Up's square lattice embossing folder on the plaid designer paper - I love how it adds a little bit of interesting texture.  All of the papers I used on this card were from a retired set, Pawsitively Prints.  Since all the papers are reversible, it was easy to mix and match.  The cardstock is Very Vanilla, which is a current item, as well
as the border punch.

The stamp and punch for the greeting are both current products; the ink is ballet blue which is retired, as well as the little rosette. 


 See how I cut the solid blue punch in half?  I glued these 2 pieces on the back of the stamped greeting and then attached it to the card with dimensionals pop up glue dots.



This is the back of the skirt card - the tag and paper are retired
but the hearts punch is current.

Stampin Up's red sticky tape is great at adhering things you
want to stay glued. 

A 16" ribbon and retired cute melon mambo pompom trim was
used on the top and bottom.


If you would like the template for this skirt card, leave me a comment with your email address.  Or you can email me directly by clicking on my button Email Me, OK?

2 comments:

  1. The little skirt with the pompom trim is so cute. And that embossing on the plaid dp is wonderful. Two great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have template for that skirt, but I can't find link to e-mail you...

    ReplyDelete