Sunday, October 9, 2011

Color challenge card


I have been having fun with My Digital Studio and card sketch challenges, so decided to CASE one of my own cards for a new site I found - http://colourq.blogspot.com/  There are weekly color challenges and since I like purple, the one this week appealed to me!   Here is my card using these colors, which is a case of a card I used this past week for a card sketch challenge I posted on Oct. 5th:


Here is the link to this week's color challenge on Colour Q:

The little crown that Arielle uses for her logo on ColourQ reminded me of the Stampin Queen's crown and got my attention...when I looked at the site, there was a listing of all the Stampin Up colors on the right hand side - I mean ALL of their colors, both current and retired.  And you can click on the name of any one of the colors and see color combos and cards using that color.  This is a really cool way to get some more inspirations for colors you might want to use. 

And I am all for efficient - being able to use my own card design again in a new and different way just by changing the colors - I did change a few of the items in the card as well, so that made it fun too.  Makes me wonder how many other ways I can CASE my own cards lol!

Maybe you might like to check it out too

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Mary! so happy you could join us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a digi card? How fabulous is that!
    Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete