Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stampin Queen's sketch challenge for today

 It's still Wednesday, for another 1/2 hour, and I spent most of today resting....started doing 3-4 exercise classes this week and I sure can tell the difference since I did them about 10 years ago....just a little bit sore all over, ouch.  Anyway, today a new card sketch challenge was posted on Stampin Queens:


Lookie at some of the beautiful cards using this sketch:









This one with the satin flower is my favorite!
 I love those satin ribbon flowers and the blue designer paper - that's one of the main colors I am using to decorate my craft room (still working on that!) I have got to try making some of these satin ribbon flowers that you use the heat embosser on; after watching Cristena's video; she makes it look easy!  She also shows you how you can use your handheld punches do double duty to make the blue border on this card - You can see them here:  http://www.gettincrafty.com/ 

Check out her online classes too as she does a whole week of previews of them and has early bird pricing.  Gee, I thought I had signed up for the Halloween classes, but discovered I hadn't yet - good thing she has lifetime access to her classes!  Seems like the closer it gets to the holidays, the more behind I get....do you ever feel like that??



If you head over to the Stampin Queen's weekly card sketch challenge, you can see the rest of the cards using this sketch:  http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/

Maybe you might even make your own card and post it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment