Friday, December 9, 2011

Stampin Queen card sketch challenge cards and sketch


This is the card sketch for this week's card sketch challenge at Stampin Queens....this looked really challenging to me - wasn't sure that I could come up with a card with a tag design in it!  But look at some of the beautiful creations by the Stampin Queens' design team!!

 

Love that silver glimmer paper that Stampin Up has!





 Gee the first week of December, the Christmas month, is
gone already....maybe you're inspired by all this talent
and ideas to play along: 

And here are a few more cards submitted for last week's card sketch challenge that I just had to share - they are really beautiful!!







If you want some really fast Christmas projects to make, with really minimal sewing, you can check out the Sew Christmas online class tutorial - it's on the left side of my blog.  They are all made with just one fleecy blanket from IKEA, but I bet you can find some other great prices on little fleecy blankets to use as well.  The 3 projects are adorable and easily modified with other supplies you might have on hand or get at the dollar store....

Now where did I put my Christmas to-do list....? I plan on starting it tomorrow!   I have put up Christmas decorations and I will share some of those pictures (as soon as I take them tomorrow when it's light out lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment