Friday, March 11, 2011

Update on found white dog

If you read my post earlier this week on the found white dog in Glendale, AZ, he was still living alongside the house. Unfortunately he wouldn't let anyone come near him and growled - even though several attempts were made.  Maricopa County had to come and take him, and he was very growly with them too.  Sorry to be the bearer of not-so-good news, but if you wanted to know what happened to him...

I would hope that they would try to put him with the Arizona Humane Society so they could work with him, and maybe get him adopted.  He is so cute; reminds me of my sister-in-law's dog Corky - she got him from an animal shelter. 

Sometimes I wish I would win a lot of $$ so I could donate some of it to places that take in rescue dogs, like they show on the TV show of Arizona Humane Society.  Here is a pic of Corky:

I swear he knew I was taking his picture and posed for me.
Look at that ear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment