Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Introducing Copictopia card sketch design #2 - free digital stamps




http://copictopia.com/

I wanted to share news of a new digital stamps company that is perfect for those of you who like to color, especially with Copic or other alcohol ink markers!  You can get free digital stamps too!!  I got the little monster shown here to use with the card sketch #CASC22.


Here is the card I made - 


I colored the little furry tribble with legs with the color inspiration (yeah, I was a Star Trek fan!):

 I just got a punch with stars, as well as a star framelits, so I had some fun with them!


Here are the copics colors I used on my card:



In this picture you can see I used a dark blue paper that has a nice sheen to it, as well as a blue pen with shine, and the clear Spica glitter pen.

 

Here is the info about Copictopia:  
http://copictopia.com/

Check it out to learn more about copics markers, receive the newsletter, and see more great digital stamps!






No comments:

Post a Comment