Sunday, September 21, 2014

A prima paper doll card tag - she has a poodle!



 I was in a Prima doll tag swap recently and remembered to take pictures of it before it got mailed out!  I used the Betty girl but changed her hair and used the Olive hairstyle. 

My most favorite metallic color is copper, so I used that color along with pink, melon, and strawberry - yummy!  There are slight variations on each girl, such as facing right or left, background, arrangement of flowers.

 My most favorite metallic color is copper, so I used that color along with pink, melon, and strawberry - yummy!  There are slight variations on each girl, such as facing right or left, background, arrangement of flowers.

 For each one I used a fabric flower at the top and  in the hair that I dabbed in melon ink and a lace flower applique at the bottom that was dabbed with copper ink.

 I also used copper paper, brads, glitter glue, thin copper ribbon, copper washi tape, and ruffled trim on the side and skirt.

 Here are a few closeups of my Prima girls with their pink poodles!

 Some of the supplies I used were retired Stampin' Up...




 The girls even have a copper sparkle on their leggings!  Yep, I love dolls and definitely have the Prima paper doll fever lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment