Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stampin Up - My first leadership in Orlando!


 Here are some more pictures I took at my first Stampin Up's Leadership in Orlando last week!  On the first day you check in at the tables on the left and pick up your materials.

Then you head into the big room where the Gathering Place is - lots of things to look at and new people to meet - here are some pictures of what I saw in the Gathering Place:





 This is the hotel I stayed at - there was a skywalk between it and the Convention Center so I got a lot of exercise walking!

 Here's one of the trolley's that you can take to go down Universal Ave....See the sign on the right with the duck on it?  That is the Peabody hotel - we headed over to that for lunch as it was across the street.  I had heard there were ducks that were in the Peabody's lobby that would go up in the elevator every day and wanted to see that!  That is the theme of the Peabody, the ducks....but they don't say "Aflac," or even "Peabody!"

 These are the gals in my Stampin Up team and a couple of them have been here before so they know where stuff is...good thing as I am navigationally challenged - I tagged behind taking pictures!



 The entry floor of the Peabody has a tile picture with a duck in the middle of it...

 And here are the ducks!  There are even signs for them!!

 This is the B-Line Diner in the Peabody we went to - more duck pictures on the menu and signs!

 Look at what I saw when I walked into the diner!  YUM - can we just have dessert first?  Oh wait, it might take me a while to decide what to have for dessert and narrow it down to just one!


 While we were waiting for our food we looked at each other's swaps and took pictures!

 Seeing this gorgeous pot pie, I wished I had ordered it!

 Doesn't that blueberry cheesecake look almost too pretty to eat?!

 Here are some more pictures of the displays and demonstrations in the Gathering Place...


 Look at the new dress up pop ups that Stampin Up just came out with!   


 We heard firsthand about Stampin Up's new monthly Paper Pumpkin that comes right to your house with everything precut for you!  What a cute name...

 Up and down the escalators to go to more business classes - very educational.

 More great cards and projects for both the current spring mini-catalog and Saleabrations that comes out next week!


 Since this is Stampin Up's silver anniversary (25 years!) they will be featuring special stamp sets with the best stamps in the past 25 years - this is the Best of Birthdays....they will be collector's sets for sure!

 I fell in love with the swallowtail butterfly stamp set...

 Banners are fun way to display tags, cards, etc.

 Here is my sweet roomie with another prize we all received - she actually put up with me for four whole days - thanks Barb!!

 Here are some of the swaps I received from the organized All Occasions swap I was in and from other demonstrators:








Here are the swaps I made for Leadership using many items that will be in the Saleabrations catalog:







No comments:

Post a Comment