Gee this past week went sooo fast - I was super busy with a week-long visit with my son who flew out to sunny Arizona from wintery Vermont. Of course our time together just flew by, but I did get to make a My Digital Studio card for the Paper Craft Crew Card sketch #23.
Above is the card sketch I used and below is my fun polka dotted card! And there are cards done by other design team members. The deadline to participate in sketch #23 is Friday, Jan. 11th and there is the chance to win some blog candy if you do! We will be having a drawing and giving away the
Artisan Embellishments Kit found in the 2013 Occasions Catalog!
This kit is worth $9.95 and includes 26 total embellishments: 2 designer tags, 4 designer ticket stubs, 18" scalloped lace, 18" cotton lace, 18" large oval lace, 1 yd. seam binding, 6 paper flowers, 1 resin heart, 2 resin flowers, and 5 buttons.
I sure hope you have had a chance to look at the new 2013 occasions mini-catalog that came out last week - click on the link on the side of my blog to view it!
Play along with us this week and get into the drawing!
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS023.