Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #25

 Time for the weekly Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge #25!  
www.papercraftcrew.com
Above is the sketch and there is a color challenge if you want to use it:  melon mambo, basic gray, and old olive.

Below is the card I made using this sketch, and since it was also for a card swap, I use mostly products from the Saleabrations flyer that comes out on January 22.  There are some fun items in it you will be able to get free for each $50 you order.  
The colors I used were pool party (I'm still loving that color!), summer starfruit (every time I use this color I now think of Marlene!), and rich razzleberry.  The greeting and large framelits flower are popped up with dimensionals.


Here are some of the cards using this sketch and color challenge by members of the design team - looks like Valentine's Day is coming up - did you see the awesome special Stampin Up currently has with a hearts products bundle?  Check out my online store to see them!  There are still some good deals in the Stampin Up Clearance Rack as well :-)




Go to www.papercraftcrew.com to see more cards from the design team for card sketch challenge #25 and upload your card!

No comments:

Post a Comment