Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sept. monthly card class; fall card and decorations



 
Here is a card that we will be making in next week's summer monthly stamping club that I belong to in my community.  It uses the new Stampin Up coredinations paper for the leaves.  After I embossed the two big leaves I sanded them and ran two different colored inkpads on the center and outside edges of them.  I did this to the smaller leaf after I scrunched it and unfolded it as well.  Items on this card are both current and retired Stampin Up.
The coredinations paper is so fun to play with!  I hope there will be more colors of it in the future from Stampin Up (hint, hint).

 
 
I put out our fall decorations this week:
 






 
That's one of furbabies, Inu, who is our "guard" dog - her pumpkin color matches the fall decorations!  Her nickname is "pumpkin" too lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment