Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cards and class, mini-rose



Last month some of the ladies in my community met for our stamping club to make these cards I designed.  We used both current and retired Stampin Up products. 
Here are closeups of the cards:

 
The Stampin Up owl punch, new googlie eyes, and woodgrain embossing folder were used on this happy owl.
 
 Banners are really popular now and lots of fun to make - I love how Stampin Up has punches to match the Four Frames stamp set - makes it quick and easy to do, and looks elegant!

 Another stamp and matching punch used here, as well as another banner, and the gorgeous flower die cut.  The ladies loved this card...Here they are hard at work:




Look at how Pene used the white gel pen to mark the little owl's claws!


Another pretty variation of this card using the reversible side of the designer paper and placing one of the papers at a horizontal angle!
 
 
I have to show you the little pink mini-rosebud on my plant that sits on my kitchen bay window.
This is how it looked at the beginning of August, and I actually remembered to take more pictures of it once it opened up - wow!




Wonder if I will get any more little rose buds this year? 
 
Stampin Up is running a great promotion this month - you get a free roll of the new stitched satin ribbon with every $40 you order!  They come in the In Colors for the year and usually cost $8.95 for 10 yards so this is a great way to get some for free!  
 
You can pay for your order with your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards too! 
You will also receive a free handmade card from me with your order. 
 
The Stampin Up special for joining has been extended until Sept. 15th so this is a great time to join my team, because you not only receive tons of free Stampin Up stuff with your $99 joining kit, you get the printer's tray kit and my monthly cards free!! 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment