Monday, September 3, 2012

Papercraft Crew card sketch #5


Hi - hope you had a great Labor Day holiday/weekend!  I was a bit under the weather and came down with a nasty sinus infection/cold this weekend, so took it easy...I wanted to share the card sketch design for this week's Papercraft Crew's challenge - it is shown above. 
 
I had made a card using this design last week - and I didn't use My Digital Studio; rather I made a real card!  My first attempt at using the new paper piercing tools that Stampin Up has.  Can you see it around the frame "Always?"  I think I need to practice it a little bit more, but it will be fun when I improve my skill with it!!  My card uses both current and retired Stampin Up - I love all the pretty and creative things you can do with cutting a flag on the end of a piece of paper...


Here are the cards that the other designers came up with:







Such an easy and fun card layout - why don't you grab your stamping supplies and paper scraps and join us?    http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/08/29/pccc5-card-sketch/
 
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week:
  • You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
  • Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of the post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
  • If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
  • The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators so you need to use a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card -- but don't let that stop you from participating. 
If you have My  Digital Studio you can use that and if you don't, you can download a free trial of it for a month and join the fun!!
  • When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCC005.

No comments:

Post a Comment