Hi - hope you had a great Labor Day holiday/weekend! I was a bit under the weather and came down with a nasty sinus infection/cold this weekend, so took it easy...I wanted to share the card sketch design for this week's Papercraft Crew's challenge - it is shown above.
I had made a card using this design last week - and I didn't use My Digital Studio; rather I made a real card! My first attempt at using the new paper piercing tools that Stampin Up has. Can you see it around the frame "Always?" I think I need to practice it a little bit more, but it will be fun when I improve my skill with it!! My card uses both current and retired Stampin Up - I love all the pretty and creative things you can do with cutting a flag on the end of a piece of paper...
Here are the cards that the other designers came up with:
Such an easy and fun card layout - why don't you grab your stamping supplies and paper scraps and join us? http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/08/29/pccc5-card-sketch/
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week:
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of the post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators so you need to use a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card -- but don't let that stop you from participating.
If you have My Digital Studio you can use that and if you don't, you can download a free trial of it for a month and join the fun!!
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCC005.