Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wed. is card sketch challenge day #39!

 Here is the Stampin Queens card sketch challenge #39 for this week!! 
Here is the card I designed using My Digital Studio (Stampin Up) - You can try out My Digital Studio for free -- Just click on the link on the right side of my blog!!

I used the color challenge of Melon mambo and Daffodil delight from Madeline's site (http://ink4uthestudio.ning.com/).  I always have trouble trying to decide what colors to use, and getting ideas from other cardmakers is fun because I find that I use colors I would have never thought to use!!
Thanks Madeline.  And to Cristena for continuing to provide great
card sketch challenges!!


You can join us this week in this card sketch challenge and see some of the other cards the design team has come up with below, at at this link:









So what are you going to do for your card this week??



No comments:

Post a Comment