Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Card sketch challenge #38!

 Time to grab your cardmaking stuff and play along with us in a easy and fun card sketch challenge #38!  Here is the sketch design and link.

Here is the card I designed using My Digital Studio (Stampi Up) - don't you just love the colors yellow and blue together?  Such a bright cheery card I thought...today's card is dedicated to my mother, as it is her birthday!  Many years her birthday and Mother's Day fall on the same day, or one right after the other. This year, however, her birthday was 4 days before Mother's Day. 

So right after I post this I'm going to call her to wish her a happy birthday and see if the got the forever birthday calendar I mailed her.  Since she is on the east coast and they are on daylight savings there, I have to remember that her time is 3 hours later than my time.

Here are some more of the cards done by the designer team.






You can upload your card and see more cards at this link:

1 comment:

  1. First, let me say, that I love the digital card. I have the software, but have never loaded it. Pretty sad huh? but, I just love your card! the colors are so vibrant! thank you for showing us another fabulous digi card!
    have a wonderful weekend, hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete