Monday, May 21, 2012


I received a gift of some coordinated and fun stamping products - there were stamps, pad of designer papers, paper flowers, blanks cards and envelopes, and I enjoyed playing with them trying to design some cards with them.  I wanted to use the theme of "inchies" for a swap too!!  So I combined the fun items with some Stampin Up products I had and made 5 cards!  Here is the first card I made.

 I made up some "inchies" from different parts of the designer paper, then backed them with the scalloped square.  I ended up with lots of pretty inchies that I mixed and matched to make the cards.

 The Stampin Up products I used were the scalloped edge ribbon border, inks, paper doily diecut, ruffled satin ribbon, seam binding ribbon, and pearls.

 The final touch were some antique lace flowers that I cut apart and strategically glued on - can you see where?  I also edged the card with the Stampin Up ink and dabbed the ink on the white paper flowers.  I had lots of fun combining my new stamping items with the current and retired Stampin Up products I have - I can't decide which one I like the best!!  Which one is your favorite? 

I put a lace doily card project on the right side of my blog that you can make with  the lace doily diecut and the Stampin Up rosette maker.  If you place an order in my online store, I will make one of these cards here just for you - you pick which one you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment