Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Variations on a card


Have you ever made a card that you loved the design, items, and stamps so much that you made more cards based on it?  That's what I did with this card (that I posted info about in an earlier post)!

Here is the digital card I made based on this card - I used My Digital Studio by Stampin Up:
This was also my card sketch card for the Stampin Queen's sketch #23, which comes out tomorrow (yay, you get a sneak preview!).  I played with 2 different colors - pool party and blushing bride.

I loved how it came out, so then made up the card with real products!!  Here are the cards I made:



I can't decide which one I like the best! 

The Saleabrations catalog by Stampin Up just came out today - it's posted on the left side of my blog so you can take a peek at it.  Just by placing an order for $50 you can choose any item in the catalog for free!  In fact, for every $50 you order you get to pick an item!!  Stamp Sets, Designer Series Paper, Ribbons & Brads, Buttons, Fabric, Embossing Folders and more that you can pick FOR FREE!

There are some new items in this Saleabrations; here are a couple of them shown in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment