Friday, January 13, 2012

Card sketch design #21 for stamping!


This week's card sketch design at Stampin Queen's used another shaped section....I have been a little intimidated by using shapes like this,
but  decided, to just DO IT!

Here is the card I came up with using My Digital Studio
cardmaking software program from Stampin Up:


I am on a pink and grey roll this week and love the lacey diecut.  What is so great and convenient about using My Digital  Studio is that you can change up the colors and size of the images to fit your needs instantly!  No more saying, "oh if I had this color/product/size...."  And I sure wouldn't put the zigzag stitching at the top if I had to run to my sewing machine....I was trying to get a vintagey look and I think it worked.

Here are a few more of the cards the other designers made:






There are some more pretty cards on the Stampin Queens page at:

Have fun looking at them and getting ideas for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment