Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you checked out the easy to use digital software My Digital Studio yet?

Is this absolutely pretty and sweet??  This is one of Stampin Up's My Digital Studio downloads available this month. It is so cute and I know different parts of the kit can be used for other occasions,
not just baby events!

Why is My Digital Studio software so great??  My Digital Studio allows you to be your own digital designer and create an array of interactive digital scrapbooks, cards, calendars, and more—which can then be printed by Stampin’ Up!’s professional print services or printed at home, saved to DVDs, e-mailed, or uploaded to the Internet. 
 
One of my favorite things about My Digital Studio downloads is seeing some of my favorite retired Designer Series papers return!  Once you get the download, it is yours forever to do whatever you want with it...and you can download it instantly right after you pay for it. 

This is called the Hello, Baby Ensemble Kit -
Digital Download #126159
Regular Price: $16.61; Preferred Price: $14.95 (this is the price you pay  if you order it from me)  Course you will need to have some sort of digital software software program to use it. Check out the options for getting Stampin Up's My Digital Studio here

This exclusive-to-digital kit comes with everything you’ll need:
invitations, thank you cards, and even décor—cute pennant banners, labels, and adorable pinwheels. Use the Blushing Bride ensemble for girl showers and the Baja Breeze version for baby boys. This well-rounded kit includes a 12-piece stamp brush set, 10 Designer Series Paper patterns, five embellishments, one punch, and six designer templates (two 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" greeting cards, two 5" x 7" postcards, and two 6-page 8-1/2" x 11" décor templates). Coordinating colors include Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla.


My Digital Studio is much more user-friendly than other digital scrapbooking software, and it is compatible with PC, MAC, and with many others (Any program that supports .jpg and .png files & layers such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Jasc Paint Shop Pro (PSP), Microsoft Digital Image Pro (DIP), Ulead Photo Impact (PI), Corel Draw).  It has all the great Stampin' Up items you know and love! 

You don’t have to limit yourself to print projects! You can also create digital projects like DVDs, interactive albums, and e-cards. And with My Digital Studio, you can print your projects from your home printer quickly.  You can find out more about getting My Digital  Studio for yourself here
My Digital Studio costs $79.95. My Digital Studio Express is $39.95.



I just finished an 18 years' worth of pictures in a photobook for my son's graduation using My Digital Studio.  It was so much fun having all the different background papers, punches, stamps, and embellishments to use.  I will be posting my favorite pages next so
you can enjoy them too, OK? 



No comments:

Post a Comment