Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Christmas cards already! Reminder: Last week to buy retiring Stampin Up....

Before I forget, I wanted to post a reminder about Stampin Up's Last Chance lists - these are items that will be retiring, and June 30th is the last day they can be ordered...gee, that's tomorrow! 

So if you haven't checked our the Last Chance products,
you can take a quick peek here.


Then email me by clicking on the Email Me icon on the side of my blog, OK?

Then next month the new Stampin Up catalog will be available....

So check back on my blog this weekend to see the new catalog!


Also wanted to share a My Digital Studio card I made today for a Sudsol Design Challenge...the theme was Christmas!  Can you see in my card what one of the new products will be in the catalog?  (hint:  it's red and white lol)

Hope you are staying cool and making plans for 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment